High Voltage Software seeks a Game Designer.
• Deep familiarity with modern online game styles
• Familiar with visual scripting languages; preferably with UE4 Blueprints
• You have been part of a live game project where you have owned large areas of technical design implementation
• Shipped a game
• You are well-versed in games and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games
• Ability to communicate your ideas and collaborate with others (written, verbal, or purely creating prototypes)
• Positive, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
• Ability to think creatively and analytically. An in-depth understanding of how gameplay works and how to create fun, meaningful experiences for the player
• Passion for video games
High Voltage is looking for a Game Designer to join our growing team. If you are a game designer who thrives on creating engaging experiences, we'd like to hear from you.
• Design a wide variety of challenges to suit different skill levels and playstyles
• Be a part of the creative process, work with existing ideas and create new game systems; independently bringing these ideas to a playable prototype state
• Identification of Challenges that need Art\FX\Audio\Code help and ensuring proper instruction and planning time
• Be the go-to person for the implementation of complex content that stretches the capabilities of existing systems
High Voltage Software has been the leading independent game development studio in the Midwest for 25 years. Our tenure in the games industry has rewarded us with an impeccable pedigree of over 95 shipped titles. Our company is a dedicated team focused on delivering the best products in our industry. At High Voltage Software, we give our team members the opportunity to have an impact on our games as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Ambition and creativity are not just encouraged, they're expected.