Job Title: Game Developer
Burbank, CAJob Type:
Long TermContact Info
: Ella Blank - email@example.com
- Our client is looking for a talented, self-motivated, and innovative individual with a passion for gaming and technology.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work on existing and future gaming projects. Deep understanding and knowledge of game development fundamentals and sharp programming skills are required.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement game features and components
- Research and investigate new technologies and how they can be used for our games
- Quickly iterate through different proof of concepts and prototypes
- Participate in game performance optimizations (rendering, loading, memory usage, and file size optimizations, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and solve critical issues on game projects
- Effectively communicate project status to extended games team
- Write tools to automate reoccurring tasks during the project life cycle
- Write high quality code and unit tests and conduct regular cross-team code reviews
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience working with game engines and frameworks (Unity, Unreal, Sprite Kit, libGDX, etc.)
- Proven capability in problem solving and ability to come up with innovative solutions
- Experience with profiling, along with performance optimization (memory leaks, performance analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team including artists, designers, QA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience developing native applications on iOS and/or Android
- OpenGL, OpenAL, Box2D, and Shader programming
- Network protocols and patterns (HTTP, REST), programming and debugging
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.