Join this fast growing game development studio in Las Vegas, NV as a Casino Gaming Market Readiness and Logistics Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities
Support all game development disciplines throughout product life cycle and ensure both program and product integrity:
- Act as liaison between all departments, intra-office and across the global organization to guide product from conception to international deployment. Host regular meetings to ensure all teams members are in sync on game functionality, high-level product goals as well as awareness of critical issues and dependences.
- Gain stakeholder approvals at key intervals, build consensus among team members and resolve conflicts between competing goals with product quality highest of mind.
- Drive server-side feature requests and facilitate information flow between offsite Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Localization, Testing, Project Management and Certification departments. Promote clarity and consistency in organizational information transfer.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of product requirements and how they impact of all cross-functional areas of product development to ensure adherence to the product vision.
- Work with Product and Design Leads to encapsulate functional and creative requirements for each product, disseminate important information to all team members and ensure availability of resources for every area of product development.
- Define product milestones and deliverables; manage scheduling and ensure timely completion of critical tasks. Continually re-assess product scope and progress to assist all team member in risk mitigation and ensure marketplace timeliness and relevance.
- Track key technical and QA developments across all internal projects and communicate potential risks or benefits, and elevate issue severity to manage defect resolution.
- Prepare product documentation, package deliverables and manage build hand-offs.
- Act as voice of the customer.
- Champion consistency of user experience across products, recommend and advocate optimal Usability/UX principles.
- Drive awareness of market trends and technologies and justify their use in products where applicable.
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Related Technical Field, or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 Years Project/ Product Management Experience
- 2-5 Years Software Development/ Programming Experience
- 3-5 Years Agile SDLC Methodology Experience
- Knowledge of SDLC Tools (JIRA, TFS, Microsoft Suite)
- Familiarity with Design Tools (knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or alternative)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proven Influence, Collaboration, and Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Summarize and Consolidate Complex Information into Technical Specifications
- Exceptional Organizational and Time Management Skills, With Strong Attention to Detail
- Passion for Learning About New Technologies and Market Trends
- All benefits begin and are vested immediately.
- Health care coverage
- Company H.S.A. contribution
- 4% 401k match
- Eligible for 25% bonus paid quarterly
- Food on site
About the company:
Join a team that values people and loves gaming. No TPS reports, guaranteed!
This three studio software engineering company is quickly becoming known as a leading creative developer of online mobile casino games. With no legacy or corporate entity to serve, this company is embracing leading technologies to deliver new and innovative experiences. Their customers are shifting work from other studios to them as their games are achieving faster market penetration, higher user satisfaction and superior quality. They recruit for attitude and aptitude. They believe the right people will employ their passion for gaming to create great product with minimal supervision/overhead which is the inspiration behind their small distributed studio approach to growth. You owe it to yourself to see this amazing alternative to corporate and indy game development.