IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
Analyze and verify that the mathematics of IGT's casino gaming products conform to quality standards and jurisdictional requirements. Independently calculate the expected pay of slot games. Write computer simulations to verify accuracy of your calculations. Understand and apply jurisdictional requirements to ensure compliance with gaming regulations. Collaborate with other mathematicians and game designers to find the source of differences in mathematical results. Write game logic and create documentation for games.
First Year Goals
• Complete Math Verification training.
• Complete verification of at least four games working with teams that include one or two other mathematicians.
• Write game logic and documentation for at least one game.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in mathematics or equivalent math-oriented degree with strong mathematical skills.
• Demonstrates competency in Probability Theory and Combinatorics.
• Basic programming knowledge and aptitude for learning advanced programming techniques.
• Candidate must be able to work independently, as well as in group/team settings.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time.
• Meet qualifications to receive appropriate state gaming license (must be 21 or older).
• Experience with mathematical model building.
• Intermediate to advanced programming skills (C++ and Python preferred).
• Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
• Ability to clearly explain and present technical and non-technical ideas.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
Nearest Major Market: Reno
Nearest Secondary Market: Tahoe