Have experience with strong Gemfire experience. As a GemFire Architect you will manage development teams and lead a team that supports large scale Gemfire clusters. Candidates should have a history of effectively managing deployments, having hands-on experience with defining cluster configurations, stopping and starting members, and troubleshooting problems.
- Experience managing development teams.
- Lead a team that supports large scale Gemfire clusters.
- Experience in Gemfire architecture, design, development.
- Experience creating and configuring GemFire clusters and grids.
- Understanding network configuration for the grid.
- Understanding of the functioning of Locators and cache servers.
- Troubleshooting and update cluster.xml.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with respect to regions, members, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning and capacity management
- Experience with Gemfire load balancing policies.
- Experience with Gemfire plugin interfaces
- Expert in Object query language
- Expert in querying and indexing
- Experience with Perl, Shell scripts programming is required.
- Excellent Windows & UNIX Skills in managing processes and troubleshoot problems.
- JVM/JDK configuration/tuning experience.
- Microservice knowledge.
- PCF basic knowledge.