Note: Need candidates who can work on our W2.
Job Title : Software Developer
Location : Florham park, NJ
Duration: Full time position
- Minimum of 6-7 year’s experience with hands-on experience working in the one of the following environments including practical experience: Logi Analytics, C#, ASP.NET, JQuery, LINQ, web services and SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience with building web applications in the HTML5/CSS3, jQuery and responsive design.
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of SQL Programming.
Primary Function: Software developer
Accomplishes software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Adhere at all times to physical, administrative and technical safeguards related to core business when executing job functions
This role is evaluated by the accuracy and effectiveness of relevant reporting as well as timely communication with customers and internal teams. Achieving performance targets for individual programs is critical for assessing this role’s performance.
“cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Thanks & Regards,