Job Title Genesys Consultant
Location New York
Open for both: Full-Time OR Contract role
- 8+ years of intensive experience in call center applications specifically CTI, IVR, call routing and integration with dialer systems
- Must have Call Center experience and understand overall Call Center concepts
- Strong experience in Genesys Voice portal (GVP), Genesys Framework, Genesys SIP Server, Genesys Stream Manager, and Genesys Agent Desktop (GAD).
- 4 Strong experience on analysis of SIP messages and T-lib events. Expertise in Genesys clients likes CME, SCI, GA, OCM and IRD.
- Expertise in Trouble shooting the issues by analyzing the Logs.
- Experience with installation and configuration of various Genesys framework components.
- Have in-depth knowledge and working experience in Voice networks and the various elements (switching, signaling, intelligence network, messaging, directory, notification, etc.).
- Strong experience in TDM/VoIP routing protocols call processing (SS7, ISDN, SIP).
- Exposure to Call Routing/Strategy Capabilities, CTI, and T-Server operations.
- Experience with implementing complex solutions involving Web Services, SOA, VXML and Voice Objects.
- Working knowledge of Avaya CMS for trunk group reporting, vectors for call delivery and integration with Genesys.
- Experience with Nuance speech engines (ASR/TTS) and tools with an emphasis on Nuance
- Able to be an active participant in design and communicate design approach
- Should possess current Genesys certifications.
- Certified System Consultant for Genesys SIP Server, Certified System Consultant for Genesys Voice Platform 8.1.
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)