Charlotte, NC Salary:
Salaried Employment position Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Genesys IVR Developer with Java/J2EE (688288)
Full Time Perm Employment, (must be able to work without sponsorship) contact Brian at
Genesys IVR Developer with Java/J2EE experience
Location Charlotte NC
2. 3-5 yrs of experience in Java, VXML, JSP, J2EE, EJB, REST/SOAP
3. Experience in Agile methodology
4. strong communication and collaborative skills
5. Experience working in onshore/offshore support model collaborating work with offshore teams
6. strong experience in GVP, Genesys framework and other Genesys tools etc..
7. Knowledge of Genesys composer development experience
1. Must have Call Center experience and understand overall Call Center concepts
2. .Net coding experience with C# and SQL server
3. Exposure to call routing and integrations
Skills Genesys IVR Developer with Java/J2EE experience
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
- 8+ Years' Experience working in IVR with 5 + years in Genesys.
- Hands-on experience with coding using Genesys IVR tool.
- Experience in coding using Java/J2EE to customize code generated from Genesys tool.
- This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, Genesys routines.
- Broad responsibilities include owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects.
- Experience working with deployment pipelines
| Email: linkedin.com/in/brian-k-kubiak-3593983 Celebrating 50 Years of Success Click to learn more about Judge's Technology , Talent & Learning Solutions Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com