Genesys Routing Implementation Engineer-
Seeking a Senior Genesys Design Engineer for a fully remote opportunity-
The primary purpose of this position is to design, implement and support Genesys platform. Platform currently includes, includes Genesys Omni-Channel solutions such as SIP Server, Genesys Routing, Inbound Voice, Genesys Outbound, Genesys Email, Genesys Chat, Genesys Social Media, Genesys Infomart, GVP, Genesys SMS, Speech Analytics, Proactive Notification, CallBack, etc. The candidate will be required to be "on call after hours to support the operations team in the event of platform outages.
Qualified individuals must have the ability to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of Genesys platforms. Current platforms include Genesys Omni-Channel solutions such as SIP Server, Genesys Routing, Inbound Voice, Genesys OBS, Genesys Email, Genesys Chat, Genesys Social Media, Genesys Infomart, GVP, Genesys SMS, Speech Analytics, Proactive Contact, CallBack, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SIP from the carrier level. Strong knowledge of Oracle (Acme Packet) and Avaya Clients and TDM Gateways such as AudioCodes M3Ks and G450s.
- Responsible for working closely with the partnering groups within Sutherland to gather business requirements and ensure that our technical offering satisfies those requirements.
- Partners with the Business and Service Delivery team to assist with new Program solutions.
- Responsible for Engineering design documentation along with Runbooks for Operations.
- Partners with development/integrations team for platform support when needed.
- Develop monitoring solutions to provide proactive monitoring capabilities for the Infrastructure team and utilize these metrics to continue the evolution of the infrastructure.
- Conduct testing and develop disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and backup systems.
- Provide highest level of technical consultancy to ensure problem resolution is achieved in the shortest possible timeframe
- Manages vendors on escalated issues and projects specific to your area of influence.
- Interacts directly with client related to issues, problems, or overall design.
- Mentors Engineers and IT Solutions Technicians on infrastructure related to area of influence for proper transition to Operations team for platform support.
- Willingness and ability to cross train others in the varying technologies related to area of influence.
- Design and lead the implementation of Infrastructure architecture based on enterprise business requirements and IT Strategies.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 6 - 8 years progressive relevant experience required.
- Expert knowledge of Genesys Platform
- 6 - 8 years demonstrated experience delivering on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- 6 - 8 years experience with vendor management and performance to ensure compliance with commitments and budget.
- Expertise with enterprise voice network infrastructures (Clients & Gateways, SIP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture).
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management
- Knowledge of Avaya and Cisco CUCM is a plus