Genesys Architect (Telecommunications Call Center)
New york, NY
Remote till Covid.
Looking for resource to plan and implement projects to complete deployments of new Genesys Telecommunications Call Center systems Design and help maintain organizations Genesys Call Center Applications environment
- Writes evaluation of proposed upgrades and expansions to call center systems and makes best practice recommendations for management review
- Designs and implements Genesys solutions changes in order to support business requirements of the Clients call center
- Implements new Telecom projects according to plan timelines Performs capacity planning across Call Center application infrastructure and services
- Reviews and troubleshoots implementation of software solutions and products to ensure that they meet the organizations requirements
- Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and lead the diagnosis and resolution of problems associated with Genesys Avaya ACD IVR Call Screen Recordings and SIP technologies and software in an Enterprise multi datacenter and multi call center environment
- Experience7 years of strong knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting Genesys framework and Pure engage 8x 9x platforms IRD and Composer development .
- Experience in routing strategies Inbound Outbound multiomni channel and GPlus integrations Verint Sales Force
- Experience with implementing and maintaining CC Pulse reporting Callback Routing Pulse Realtime Reporting Business attributes agent desktop Media control platform Verint Call Recording SIP Server URS Historical Reporting Resource Manager Genesys WFM Stat Server TServer SIP Server InfoMart
- Proficiency in Windows and LINUX operating systems Proficiency with Java HTML Java Script SCXML VXML Oracle SQL
- Strong L3 troubleshooting experience of complex issues Incident management Ensure resolution of incidents and requests Identify the root cause of incidents and problems and ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests within the service level conditions
- Identify failures and shortcomings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations