Title: Sr. Mobile Developer
Location: 2 Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Duration: 12 Months
- Mobile Apps are a key initiative undertaken by the agency to provide key benefit/service information to the constituents of Georgia on their smart phones/tablets. More than 50% of the constituents access agency applications through mobile/tablet devices. The Agency wants to transform how business interacts with how people, data and devices interact in the age of mobility.
- The person filling this position will work to support design and development of the federally mandated Child Support Application. This individual will then continue to work as a member of a technical team tasked to redesign and transition the current DHS healthcare technology systems.
- The Mobile Application Developer will be accountable for analyzing and designing the Mobile Apps to meet business and technical requirements. This includes creating and maintaining documented standards, assessment of new products and methods, developing and implementing appropriate IT practices across multiple operating systems and hardware platforms.
- The Mobile Application Developer will support app development . The Applications developer provide support and leadership for the integration and design of new and enhanced systems across multiple Systems.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Web technologies AngularJs, Angular, NodeJs, Ionic Framework and adjacent technologies such as Node
- and Webpack
- Deep knowledge of the Angular framework.
- Experience working with remote data via JSON and XML format and REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Application (Android, iOS, and Windows)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Knowledge DB2, and Oracle or similar database management system
- Experience with IHS Web Server and WebSphere and/or Weblogic Application Server
- knowledge of Spring Framework, Sring Boot and Micro Servies
Preferred Qualifications: :
- Experience with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Native iOS Application development in Objective-C or/and Swift
- Native Android Application development
- Hands-on knowledge of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience developing mobile apps using cloud platforms