A Global Partner Marketing team is looking for a Alliance and Partner Marketing all-star to fill in for the Strategic and Technology Alliance marketing lead who will be on extended family leave. This is a fix contract length from February 18th - July 12th. Preferred location is either Denver, Seattle, or DC.
Key to success in this global role is an ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with teams across the company to develop the strategy, plan and execution of marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, through and for our alliance partners. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and possesses the skills required to manage multiple tasks at one time. You must be a highly effective communicator with an eye for detail while thriving in a fast paced environment that relies on teamwork. Successful candidates will also be comfortable with changing priorities, responsibilities and diving deep into analysis of metrics for data driven decisions.
This highly visible role will work with our largest alliance partners, Accenture and AWS, to strengthen our value proposition to customers, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities with and through our partners. This position will report to the Director, Global Partner Marketing and work under the guidance of our Alliance Marketing Specialist.
This person will execute and maintain strategic plans and objectives across geographic regions working with an extensive team of sales and marketers, aligning plans with revenue objectives and go-to-market priorities. This individual interacts with counterparts at AWS and Accenture to plan and execute multiple marketing strategies and programs. Specific activities will include, but are not limited to, marketing program development and execution, joint demand generation and awareness engagements, sales tools, event plan strategy, workshops, webinars, website content, etc.
* Lead and Do: lead marketing efforts directly supporting multiple key strategic alliances. You will set the marketing strategy for various partners working with the Director of Global Partner Marketing, to reach top-line marketing goals in line with the business objectives and targets of the Global Strategic Alliances organization. You will be the primary point of contact for the Alliances sales team globally and for North America
* Relationships: develop and maintain relationships with the key partners and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities
* Execute multi-channel, multi-partner, multi-priority programs: work with multiple internal and partner teams to build integrated marketing plans, inclusive of ?meet in the channel? and bundle-oriented campaigns and materials for reseller and distribution partners. This fast-paced, high-growth environment will require you to prioritize effectively, and balance a sizeable workload while not losing site of tactical execution requirements
* Budget Management: allocate, manage and report budget associated with alliances marketing programs
* Outcomes and Reporting: set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular read outs on the performance of partner marketing programs. Conduct quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executive (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support
* Communication: work with the partner communications and internal field enablement teams to communicate to partners, sales and other internal company audiences. Dynamic and engaging content, presentations and conversations are a must
* Global: build plans and programs with global scale in mind. You will regularly work with the global teams
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Be a key member and leader of a small, but focused and highly effective global partner marketing group that is responsible for marketing to, through, with, and for partners of all types
* Deliver a positive end-to-end partner marketing experience and results in support of stated business objectives
* ?Always on? partner evangelism focused on influencing the value delivered to client and its customers through partners
* Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations
* Develop strategic relationships with alliance partners
* Develop annual and six-month comprehensive marketing plans and incorporate specific geography plans into the overall strategic partner marketing plan both for the global alliance marketing program and for specific alliance partners
* Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of alliance marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
* To-Partner communications. Working closely with Partner Comms to deliver appropriate messages for external partner communications (monthly newsletter, partner events, etc.) and internal communications to sales and marketing teams
* Perform other duties and projects as assigned
In addition to alliance marketing experience, this position requires strong strategic thinking, a results orientation, and a detailed understanding of various business and sales models and routes to market for high technology products and services
The required skill set includes:
* 5+ years of experience in partner marketing, specifically in the SI space
* Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company
* Proven experience and expertise working with organizations such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs)
* This is an extremely fast-paced, high-pressure, high-visibility role
* Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
* Ability to motivate and work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
* Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events
* Demonstrated revenue impact of partnerships and programs
* Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines
* Ability to travel, including global destinations