Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Global Customer Support Business Analyst to support one of our top tech clients based in Santa Clara, CA. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized leader in cybersecurity!
Please find the details below and send in your resume to apply! Duties:
- Work with IT to plan, design, develop, test and deploy changes to our customer support portal and associated technologies.
- Maintain and work from a product backlog to keep several improvements and initiatives going.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements Perform Quality Assurance and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate business requirements and validate proposed solutions.
- Assist with meeting facilitation by sending meeting agendas capturing and distributing meeting minutes, and tracking assigned team actions.
- Proactively identifies dependencies between teams and ensures all plans align on delivery criteria
- Analyzes projects to identify risks and potential roadblocks, and modifies project plans to mitigate risk
- Proactively manages dependencies and resolves issues
- Participate as appropriate in associated cross functional projects around data quality, optimization and scaling of the systems
- Designs and implements solutions to improve existing support processes and tools.
- Promotes best practices and trains others on existing and new processes and tools across teams and department
- Ensure all project artifacts (BRD's, User stories, Design Docs, Test Plans, etc.) are completed and approved in a timely fashion, and are saved in the program's central repository.
- Builds and maintains relationships with IT, Support and all cross departmental stakeholders to increase collaboration and productivity
- 7+ years program management experience leading programs of significant complexity.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Experience working in High Technology Support organizations is preferred.
- Understanding of SCRUM Agile Methodology.
- Working understanding of Jira.
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce is required, experience with Service Cloud is a plus. Salesforce Certifications including Administrator Certifications like ADM 201 or ADM 211 is desired
- Experience with various Web Technologies and understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Databases is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology is required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at