Global Enterprise Account ExecutiveOur client is a global payments company, headquartered in the UK, with several global offices including a small office in San Francisco.From the UK, they have built a recurring payments platform and a global bank debit network, which takes the pain out of getting paid for recurring revenue businesses.They have raised $75m, from incredible investors such as Google and Salesforce, to escalate their growth plans. An important part of those plans is taking their next-generation recurring payments platform to the world's largest companies in North America.To achieve this we need talented people who believe in and can demonstrate the value of their global recurring payments platform, ultimately closing multi-year deals with major global enterprises. This isn t going to be easy. We are creating a category that will change the way companies think about their payments and you will be a key part of their success.
An average week might entail:
- Travelling to meet prospective customers around North America
- Attending or speaking at a conference or hosting a small dinner with a group of CFOs to discuss the state of the payments industry
- Negotiating multi-year contracts with some of the world's largest and most innovative enterprises
An average day might entail:
- Closing multi-territory, multi-year deals with large global enterprises
- Identifying a set of accounts that meet this criteria
- Developing account plans, working with stakeholders in marketing to deliver those plans and building your network within those accounts
- Selling the value of our global payments platform and then developing opportunities through negotiation and contract closure
As a Global Enterprise Account Executive you'll be a leading example for the wider sales team, contributing to their overall awareness of the market and helping them identify how they can develop their product in the future.You'll have the opportunity to shape their success in North America, as they only have a team of 10 in the region so far.
They will give you all of the tools and skills you need to succeed and thrive. Required Skills
- You achieved above 100% against sales target in at least two Saas companies selling to Enterprise.
- Challenger Sale approach and structured methodology such as MEDDIC/TAS/Sandler
- You have sold on Value rather than price or coverage.
- You have built and executed Go-to-Market plans with marketing to win in new market sectors.
- Educated to degree level
- Can list more than 10 Enterprises successfully sold to.
- You ve sold a product that didn t exist in the market to customers who didn t know they needed it, and did so at a global scale to the world s biggest companies
- You ve managed complex sales cycles in excess of 12 months, from initial contact, through the sales process, commercial and contract negotiation and onboarding
- You ve brought on board your company s largest value contracts and accounts and you did so with minimal brand recognition to open doors for you
- You built and owned the go-to-market strategy for your sector or territory, working closely with marketing and product teams
If you feel you could be a good fit and you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you Please apply for more information