Please note that this is a 8 months contract position.
The client is seeking a Global Marketing Technology Manager. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing stack systems such as Google Analytics, Pardot and SFDC as well as the ability to partner with the global and regional marketing teams to help execute within those platforms.
The Manager must work closely with cross-functional teams, specifically business owners to deliver against the digital strategy. The Manager is a collaborator and a team player, bridging gaps between departments and can connect all the dots between the front-end user experience and the Marketing and IT systems -- Key offerings that will be supported include lead generation, lead nurture, account-based marketing and customer retention initiatives.
• Execute website content initiatives, Pardot campaigns and social media initiatives
• Help implement strategies and approaches to drive customer acquisition, value, engagement, and loyalty
• Understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those processes across the business
• Ensuring existing tools are being utilized effectively and continue to meet the needs of the business
• Support demand generation initiatives
• Serve as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools
• Oversee data management
• Generate monthly reporting metrics and performance analysis
This role must demonstrate proficiency in the following systems:
• Email marketing tools (i.e. Pardot)
• Customer Relationship Management platforms (i.e. SFDC)
• Measurement tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Meltwater)
• Content management platforms, WebSphere & HTML coding knowledge experience a plus
• 5-7 years’ experience working with technical solutions
• Proven expertise with Pardot, SFDC and Google Analytics is mandatory
• Proficient in digital marketing, website development and omni-channel marketing
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Outgoing, strong interpersonal skills
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A727.