What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Supply Chain Management
- At least a rising Junior in a college or university
- Experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Help the Global Sourcing team in operational aspects of Procurement.
- Coordinate transactional chasing with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Support Asset Management life-cycle activities of purchased software and hardware.
- Perform cleansing, preparation, and/or analysis of data.
- Participate in Procurement systems and process improvement initiatives.
#LI-EP1What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title: