Global Production Data Mgmt- Austin
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced team at the heart of one of the biggest and best technology companies in the world! You will be working with teams across the globe in an exciting, challenging, and rewarding role that will propel your career to new heights.
As an Offer Manager you will be required to lead and deliver our operational efforts during a time of exciting transformation. The role is to own and manage all aspects of product master data from inception to go live on Dell’s order management systems . This will involve co-operation and team work, utilizing your problem solving skills to constantly challenge established processes and to excel in a world class Master Data organization.
· You will interface with various teams within Dell to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and apply them to product data within our internal and external facing systems including Dell.com. Networking and building relationships with team members will be critical to your success.
· You will have ownership and governance of all aspects of product data. You need to project manage and utilize the resources you have available to you to ensure quality and alignment with Dell’s strategic goals. You must drive the T minus schedule to ensure quality and audit checks are complete to 100% accuracy.
· Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
· Be a leader in implementing process improvements, define and envisage global solutions and influencing their global organizational rollout.
· Complete global project deployments by means of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business requirement generation and interfacing with IT teams.
· Identify opportunities to develop and implement long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements, this will include working cross-functionally with organizations such as sales, demand/supply, finance, IT, marketing, engineering and more.
· Efficient and accurate in handling and manipulating data
· Motivated, energetic and goal driven; deliver to deadlines
· Flexible, adaptable and an active team player
· An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, comfortable communicating to senior management.
· Comfortable leading project groups with strong influencing skills.
· Understanding of product configuration/validation principles is an advantage
· Ability to assimilate high volumes of technical information and draw inferences
· Undergraduate degree in a business, IT, or Engineering discipline and 4+ years relevant experience.
· PMP or equivalent project management methodology certification would be an advantage.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1" "CBAM1"
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682