Global Security PMO Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Buildings Technologies (HBT). You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead a team in the prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region
- Drive, coach and develop a team of Project and Program managers located around the world.
- Own and manage the commercial security project portfolio in order to meet targets in terms of time to market, budget, and quality.
- Track the performance metrics and take actions in order to meet high level standard in terms of program management.
- Team up with the commercial security Global engineering leader, Product management leader and other functional leaders to deliver business growth.
- Drive and control in collaboration with the engineering leader the commercial security budget allocation.
- Report and communicate clearly
- Manage projects governance meetings in alignment with HBT management operating system
Created with Snap Drive, coach and develop a team of Project and Program managers located around the world. Own and manage the commercial security project portfolios Track the performance metrics and take actions in order to meet high level standard in terms Drive and control in collaboration with the engineering leaders
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
- MBA would be a plus
- PMP, PgMP, PfMP, Safe certifications are a plus
- Experience in setting up, and/or driving a PMO organization in a cross functional, multi-cultural environment
- Experience in driving end to end programs
- Problem solving mindset and capability to dig into details is key
- Business acumen – knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration, ability to network throughout large organizations
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Significant experience in engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Job ID: HRD25179
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.