Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking a Global Supply Chain SAP Computer Systems Analyst
for a new SAP Level 2 support organization.
This position may be located at one of Space Sectors key locations (to include Dulles, VA, Baltimore, MD, Redondo Beach, CA, Chandler, AZ, Huntsville, AL, Minnetonka, MN, Roy, UT or Magna, UT) and will report directly to the Manager of Global Supply Chain (GSC) Business Operations. Part and/or FT telework may be considered.
The Global Supply Chain Systems team at Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as a Computer Systems Analyst 2.
The GSC Systems team bridges the gap between the business side of operations (day to day system users) and the Information Technology (IT) department. The team also manages the sector's current and future portfolio of IT projects which includes budgets, schedules, and risk management.
The ideal candidate must be able to effectively communicate technical principles, theories, and concepts as well as develop innovative solutions to technical issues; demonstrate exceptional customer support skills; work well in a team environment and be able to complete assignments with minimal management supervision; effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment; and be able to learn new computer applications.
- Gather, analyze and document user requirements, procedures, and/or problems to improve existing systems
- Collaborate with business partners to develop solutions and correct system deficiencies
- Test solutions to ensure optimal system functionality
- Monitor integrated system interfaces for errors and address as necessary
- Draft & publish instructional materials and provide system training
Occasional travel may be necessary.Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have at least 2 years of customer support experience
- Must be willing and able to travel on short notice
- Must be willing and able to occasionally work outside of normal business hours (including weekends) if necessary
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access and Visio
- with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level Security Clearance
- Computer Science or related Technical Degree preferred
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry or working on Defense Acquisition programs
- Understanding of hardware and software requirements, design, development and testing of system integrations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.