A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Network Operations Manager role will be a key leader and liaison between departments within Global Supply Chain and throughout Church and Dwight. They will own the 'make vs buy' and capacity utilization review process. The candidate will lead / coordinate the end-to-end process of significant Global Supply Chain Projects.
• Lead quarterly capacity review process by collaborating with plants, contract manufacturing, and vendors to present analysis, opportunities, and recommendations to senior management. Create and update network capacity and sourcing simulation tool to model different growth scenarios and impact to capacity. Link business needs and opportunities to develop a roadmap to close gaps, install/improve processes, and sustain results.
• Lead key active supply chain projects that have an impact on our overall supply chain network strategy. Collaborate cross functionally to drive projects to improve business performance, achieve strategic initiatives, and promote the use of best practices. Develop, lead, and complete complex projects (i.e. establish objectives, identify tasks, implement changes, and set measurements). Prepare project documentation and flowcharts.
• Manage transition of project work to everyday business practice, project outcomes, and communicate results.
• Manage Project Plans (Prepare, track, recommend, analyze, and adjust)
• Manage risk, initiate avoidance activities, and establish contingency plans
• Perform 'Lessons Learned' after major projects and drive learnings into the management of future projects
• Arbitrate and resolve conflict
• Will perform product and operational costing exercises as requested. Preparing capital proposals with cost estimates and production impacts.
• Lead "make vs buy" analysis for the supply chain organization
• Liaison between SBU's & R&D for the Supply Chain Organization. Attend various meeting and publish summaries and action items for Operations.
• Be a link to the SBR&D/Supply Chain for execution of Cost Improvement (G2G) projects.
• Ability to see beyond the basic project and provide strategic direction, raise issues, resolve conflicts are all part of this role. Time management, deadline management and managing deliverables are key for this role.
• BS/BA Degree Required - focus in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
• 7+ years in CPG development, network strategy, supply chain demand planning, logistics, procurement or related.
• Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to create, implement and maintain process that will drive transformation across supply chain.
• Ability to analyze data and processes as well as use problem-solving methods to identify root causes and find the best solutions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with business partners both local and remote; having excellent communication skills; the ability to handle multiple competing priorities; and a strong customer focus
• Certification in Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt from ASQ or equivalent a plus.
• Proven ability to build and maintain a network of senior level relationships to drive strategies to implementation
• Executive presence and ability to present to senior management
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally 10-20%
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
PandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Network Operations Manager