Red Oak Technology is seeking a Global Traffic Manager/Load Balancing/OWASP for our high tech giant client located in Austin, TX for a 12 months Contract position.
- Setup and maintain global traffic routing and Web Application Firewall, (WAF), AWS, and Content Delivery Network, (CDN).
- Focus on Load Balancer for internal public internet space for security & Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Responsible for Nginx, Reverse Proxy , F5 and OWASP
- Fundamentals of Cloud/Data Center in AWS/ Cloud Monitor
- Work with https for web application server
- Generate certificate for encryption
- DNS, GSLB (Global server load balancing)
- Strong experience with Load Balancers, Nginx is preferred, but any Load Balancer is fine
- GTM (Global Traffic Management) by Dynamic DNS is preferred
- Experience with mTLS, Certificates, HTTP, HTTPS
- Strong understanding of Reverse Proxy
- Must have previous experience with WAF (Web App Firewall), and OWASP, ModSecurity
- Experience with Content Delivery Network, (CDN), EdgeServer
- AWS Route53, NLB, EC2, VPCE, PrivateLinks