Who you are:
You're a passionate advocate/evangelist for innovative Google Cloud Platform-based solutions. You leverage your deep familiarity of all things Google Cloud Platform to successfully architect, build and deploy enterprise-scale applications, highlighting automation, reliability and airtight security. Your expertise is backed by one or more industry-recognized cloud certifications. You're an articulate communicator and enjoy collaborating with fellow team members, while eager to continue advancing your own cloud skillset.
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitating a cloud solution environment
- Planning, deploying and configuring Google Cloud Platform-based solutions
- Leveraging Google Cloud Platform development tools: Cloud SDK, Client Libraries, Spring Framework and more
- Ensuring seamless availability/reliability of Google Cloud Platform-based operations
- Configuring access and security as needed
- Monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions
- Utilizing Google Cloud Console
What you will bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- 15 years of experience in technical engineering roles
- 3-5 years' experience in Google Cloud Platform Cloud
- Ability to write Python or other applicable languages
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker container environments
- Strong automation mindset with a passion for automating redundant/inefficient tasks
- Cloud security background is a must
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud certifications a big plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Talent at our Core
Taos Consultants are adaptable problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.
Thanks to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits, continuous training and education, and a clear career progression path make Taos a great place to work.Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity:
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.