Google Cloud Platform Developer DC, Washington 20535 Security Clearance:
Public Trust - Green Card Holder, Public Trust - U.S. Citizen Skills: Cloud migration, Java, Python, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Dataflow
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Developer with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) expertise
to work in support of a United States Postal Service program . Qualified candidates will have experience with Java and Python development. Prior experience with the GCP, Kubernetes, and Google Dataflow is required. Location Note:
This is a remote position during COVID-19 restrictions. Candidates must be located in the DC Metro Area, when on-site work resumes. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the development effort for cloud migration in a Google environment
- Supporting end user requirements and business needs with analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and debugging modules
- Working as part of a technical team to understand and develop new solutions and support modernization
- Assisting with project modernization efforts
- Supporting Java and Python development
- U.S. citizenship or Green Card Holder (3+ years in US)
- Current Public Trust or ability to pass a pre-employment Background Investigation (required to start work)
- Bachelor's degree required; Studies in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred
- Experience with Cloud migration including:
- 2 years of experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is required
- 2 years of experience with Kubernetes is required
- 1 year of experience with Google Dataflow is required
- Experience supporting change management, Agile, ALM, DevOps
- Experience with VersionOne or ServiceNow ITSM
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical business peers and managers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with a blended government and contractor team
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .