Kforce has a client in San Jose, CA that is seeking a Google Cloud Technical Engineer. This role can work remote. The priorities for this role are Engineering (Configuration Management) & GCP Best Practices.
As a Google Cloud Technical Engineer, you will troubleshoot technical problems for our client with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and when needed, coding/scripting. You will contribute to standing up a greenfield environment and making it ready to accept Cx workloads. The Technical Engineer will help drive the success of Google Cloud adoption by understanding and engineering improvements based on industry best practices and your strong knowledge of Google Cloud
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in technical support, professional services, software development, or product operations management
* Experience advocating for customer issues/needs
* Experience working with cloud technologies, specifically GCP
* Experience standing up greenfield cloud environments
* Setting up and implementing configuration management monitoring tools
* Experience with designing or managing distributed systems
* System administrator level experience of Linux/UNIX or Windows systems (from kernel to shell and beyond, file systems and customer-server protocols)
* Understanding of the following Internet technologies: web-tech (HTTP, DNS, TLS, HTML), networking (routing, TCP/IP)
* Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.