Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Governance, Risk & Compliance Senior Analyst Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
In this role you will support the programs of ITS (Information Technology Services) Cyber Security, Risk & Compliance (CSRC) which includes, risk management, compliance management, third party risk assessments, and security awareness. You will be responsible for understanding and assessing security, confidentiality/privacy, and operational risks related to solutions of third party providers. Assessments and controls include those related to laws, regulations, and industry security standards. Security awareness and training activities will also be a component of this position.
- You will conduct information security assessments to determine their ability to protect confidential data.
- Enhance risk/vulnerability assessment programs and questionnaires to aid in the identification and mitigation of security risks.
- Responsible for defining and documenting information security vulnerabilities and risks in the information technology environment.
- You will evaluate identified vulnerabilities and risks, working with business owners, risk management, privacy and vendor representatives
- Identify tasks necessary to remediate identified vendor risks and vulnerabilities; negotiate dates for completion of remediation tasks.
- Track progress on remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities and provide appropriate reporting to constituents
- Ensure that identified risks are handled according to the Risk Management program.
- Maintain expertise in identifying security risks in the hardware, software, and systems used by the organization.
- Engage in appropriate opportunities for continuing education such as seminars and participation in field-related professional organizations to remain current on developments in the information security profession.
- Assists with the Policies and Standards exception process
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence. The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand. Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Protection, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Administration
- 3+ years of information security experience
- 3+ years of experience with information technology audits and assessments
- Minimum 3 years of experience with information technology security programs, audits, assessments, risk, or remediation management
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Demonstrates knowledge of negotiation skills needed to obtain commitments to remediate risks and vulnerabilities from leadership of Deloitte and non-Deloitte personnel
- Superb communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Excellent time management and related interpersonal skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a can-do approach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and lead project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
- Able to represent Information Technology Services Cyber Security Team in information technology assessments and/or audits of IT systems, processes, and general IT controls. Interpret results, develop and communicate recommendations to management.
- Ability to identify and document specific security issues, propose resolution options, and interpret matters from the perspective of involved collaborators.
How you'll grow
- Current Industry certification (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CRISC, etc.)
- Experience with RSA Archer Vendor Management module
- Familiarity with privacy laws, data protection/security regulations, and frameworks, such as BITS, SOC 2, COBIT, ISO27001 and ISO 27002
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.