Please review the following Federal contracting position in Sterling, VA. Please submit your updated resume if you are interested and have matching skills set. Splunk experience is must. Also, please share your expected salary or hourly Salary w2 rates. Thank you, best way to reach me is via email .
Client is Federal and it's 3 plus years position
Interview: Phone + Inperson
Clearance: Must have active Secret or TS OR Interim
Duration: 3 plus years
Sr Splunk Architect with Cyber Security experience
The ideal candidate will be an expert Splunk Architect with the necessary certifications and years of experience to design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot the Splunk Enterprise logging platform. The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of technical acumen including operating system configuration, storage subsystem understanding, networking principals and integration methodologies. This person will be responsible for the following-
- Serve as a master subject matter expert administering a complex Splunk infrastructure.
- Administer Splunk premium apps such as Enterprise Security and IT Service Intelligence.
- Provide overall engineering and design support for a distributed Splunk environment consisting of heavy forwarders, indexers, and search head servers, spanning security, performance and operational roles.
- Support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation and implementation following defined best practices and operational work-flow.
- Analyze the data for anomalies and trends and build dashboards highlighting the key trends of data.
- Editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- 13 years of information security and cybersecurity experience.
- Experience with advanced configuration of Splunk including Indexer Clustering and Search Head Clustering.
- Proficient at data on-boarding activities including custom parsing rules, custom technology add-on building according to Splunk's Common Information Model (CIM).
- Experience implementing FISMA, NIST, NSA and other information security, cybersecurity, UAM and CDM related industry policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and best practices.
- Experience managing a Security Operations Center, Computer Forensics Lab, Insider Threat Program or Vulnerability Assessment teams.
- Experience conducting vulnerability compliance and assessment scans.
- Excellent written and oral skills, ability to work closely with multiple customers, manage expectations and track engagement scope.
- SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology Engineering or related field. MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE.
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect and/or Splunk Enterprise Certified Administrator OR Security Certs