Graduate Presales Technical Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN USJob Description:Graduate Presales Solution Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com About the role:
In this role, you will be aligned to a specific set of accounts focused on the AMC solution set we offer. https://www.microfocus.com/en-portfolio/application-modernization-and-connectivity/overview
You will build customer confidence in the company's capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. They will help drive opportunities from early qualification to qualified opportunities and act as an integral part of the Go To Market (GTM) Sales organization. This role is the source of technical expertise for the Micro Focus sales team and our customers, and engages other technical resources as needed to advance the sales cycle.
The candidate will build a high level of technical and solutions knowledge. By working with the customer's senior technology leaders and executives, they will leverage this knowledge to offer the right solution to address the customer's business challenges.
The successful candidate will have an overall aim of becoming a trusted advisor to our prospective and existing customers.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Actively participate in ongoing account planning with the Micro Focus sales specialists in opportunity analysis, technical deal qualification, and competitive analysis
- Support the sales team in creating and proposing the right solution and answering the technical sections and aspects of tenders, Request for Information (RFI), and Request for Proposal (RFP) customer requests.
- Support Sales Teams with Pricing, Quotes, Approvals, and communication with Customer
- Regular reporting of activity, opportunity status, next steps, and plan
- Build and develop relationships with key technical influencers, decision-makers, and top executives.
- Provide technical solutions presales support to customers, partners, and sales team around the AMC solution offerings
- Maintain positive total customer experience
- Technically support sales account team in competitive bids.
- Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
- Representing Micro Focus at conferences and other marketing or networking events
- Delivering specialist webinars and participating in other promotional campaigns
- Regularly travel to customer sites, when safe.
Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree or equivalent experience - ideally with some technical element(s) but not essential
- Knowledge and/or interest in technology or software
- Language skills advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Good level of Technical English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to see problems from different angles, and be creative in solution options
- Enthusiasm to learn with a forward-thinking attitude
- Flexible to learn and develop new skills, competencies, and technical acumen
- Proactive with strong results orientation
- Ambitious, self-starter with future leadership potential
- Understanding of basic negotiation skills - able to balance risk and opportunity
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Some knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, Operating systems, Deployment, and Management solutions
- Broader knowledge of the IT industry, technical directions, and IT solutions
- Basic organization and analysis skills
- Develop reusable innovative solutions that demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the products, processes, and the customer environment
- Deliver world-class consulting to some of the largest companies in the world
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
SalesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status