Role: Creative Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
- Need a seasoned graphic designer with a minimum of 10 years graphic design experience.
- Must have ability to work in fast paced environment and handle a large workload.
- Must have strong design and concepting skills and ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be open to feedback and direction.
- Possibility for conversion, no guarantees.
With minimum supervision, involved in the creation of branding and design for packaging, advertising, promotional and marketing collateral and other published works in various mediums (print, multimedia, web).
- Conceptualize, design and coordinate original artwork, art logos and copy layouts to ensure marketing pieces are creative and effective; determines style, size and arrangement of type and illustrations
- Develop creative themes that convey intended meaning to target audience that communicate brand and other conceptual visual impressions
- Manage graphic design projects within assigned budgets and timeframes
- Coordinate and schedule projects with business partners and vendors
- Aid in art direction of photography, video production and press checks
- Primary focus is on flawless execution and production of creative projects
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field or equivalent graphic design experience
- Three to five years of equivalent computer graphic design work experience including typesetting, layout color theory, and creation of original artwork
- Proficient with the Macintosh computer utilizing PageMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and FreeHand, and knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel Demonstrated proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties.