ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 12 Months +
o Design concepts and layouts various marketing collateral and advertising campaign materials.
o Contribute to the continual improvement of the creative production workflow, processes and systems of the Creative Team including the structure and organization of design files. Document processes and best practices.
o Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to ensure successful creative output and delivery of materials on time and on budget. Maintain quality control throughout production process.
o Work as a key contributor in the development and evolution of the creative and design strategy for the Client brand identity.
o Establish a deep of understanding of Client’s products and services, as well as our values and mission.
o Meet with internal clients to establish goals and creative direction for projects and campaigns.
o Perform competitive research and market trends analysis of the health care marketing industry and within the greater marketing and advertising arena.
o Research and develop an understanding of target audiences to best impact the design experience.
• 5+ years as a graphic designer with an extensive portfolio to support experience and skills
with an emphasis in branding, advertising and marketing collateral.
• Expert capabilities designing with Adobe Design Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience with Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere, and other Adobe applications is a plus
• Detail oriented and highly organized with a strong sense of style and consistency.
• Strong functional skills with Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of print production and workflow.
• Possess a strong creative point of view, be able to verbally express concepts and design choices to a larger audience interacting, communicating and present ideas effectively while being receptive to feedback from others.
• Ability to balance all the day-to-day requests of both internal and external ensuring all timelines and requirements are consistently achieved.
• Ability to collect multiple input sources and turn learning into actionable insights that directly lead to new concept creation, consumer experiences, and long-term innovation.
• Ability to oversee, mentor, and inspire fellow creative team members and other co-workers.
•Adobe Design Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00136) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Lauren Burdette
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701