Job Title: Graphic Designer
Duration: 3 Months of contract to begin with
Location: Menlo Park, CA
We are looking for a mid-level designer with a gift for communicating complex concepts through compelling and visually stimulating design.
In your role, you will:
- Create compelling and visually stimulating designs that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic.
- Specifically, typography, color pairing, hierarchy, layout, etc.
- Understand presentation design nuances and principles.
- Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
- Partner closely with non-design partners.
- Great communication skills (namely, strong project communications).
- Minimum 3+ years’ agency (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
- Strong illustration and art direction background.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC particularly Photoshop and Illustrator Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS; familiarity with PowerPoint
- Experience in Tech.
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and partner with non-design partners.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
Pavan Kumar Maddela
Assistant Manager – Recruitment