The Graphic Designer works within the marketing team to create smart, sellable advertising - ranging from logo design and email/web design to direct mail and layout, infographics, print ads, key art, digital ads, and more. With marketing as a primary focus, this role requires strong experience designing for both digital and print mediums while maintaining brand consistency when collaborating on projects with other team members. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of all facets of Adobe CC and WordPress to be considered.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of trends in marketing, advertising, and social media design, must work well within a team, and must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills are required to successfully handle multiple projects with concurrent deadlines.Required Skills
- Expertise with Adobe CC (all components including Flash and After Effects)
- HTML and CSS fluency
- MS PowerPoint
- Strong visual design and concept skills including typography, brand design, web design and layout.
- Vendor management for print/promo requirements.
- Photography and UX/UI experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Must provide link to portfolio.
- Design and produce art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as one pagers, ads for magazines, booth design for events, electronic media and packaging.
- Take direction from marketing and top leadership to execute ideas.
- Work with copywriters to come up with and produce the best creative output possible.
- Manage workload and due dates with marketing team.
- Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect brand's personality.
- Present new ideas to members of the team.
- Create presentations with sales.
- Monitor projects through all phases of production.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, PTOKeywords:
Graphic Design, Wordpress, Adobe, UI/UX, HTML, CSS, MS Powerpoint