ManTech is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to provide exceptional support to our customer. A DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
The Graphic Designer will provide graphic design and technical writing support to government leaders. Support includes coordinating with contractor staff and the government customer in the development of creative products that reflect the mission and accomplishments of the office as well as writing and editing technical documents and working with technical teams to develop and deliver written publications. Design products include a review book publication that is distributed annually, poster boards, presentations, webpage design, etc.Responsibilities:
* Researching, developing, designing, and preparing original creative products/images that enhance the organization's communications efforts.
* Planning and designing visual information material including printed publications, multimedia, video, photography, exhibits, logos, signs, certificates, etc.
* Developing concepts, layouts and designs through frequent coordination with the government customer to create visual products.
* Preparing final designs and arranging for printing or electronic reproduction of completed products.
* Reviewing, analyzing, editing, rewriting and/or improving the quality of scientific/technical documents prepared by others in accordance with set standards.
* Collaborating with personnel to write user instructions and policy.
* Preparing illustrations, diagrams, charts, and PowerPoint slides for use in presentations, web-based information, pamphlets, and other communications media.
* Designing, developing, and/or enhancing websites as required.
* Managing content production process, content management, formatting and posting web content, and maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout government customer products and websites.Mandatory Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts
* At least 5 years' experience in the graphics design field and website administration.
* Experience with:
Adobe Creative Suites: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint
Web Content Management SystemsPreferred Skills and Experience:
* Able to coordinate with multiple groups simultaneously to accomplish the missionRequires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.