Graphic Designer/Brand Services:
Is a designer role that works under the direction of the Brand Services Manager to conceptualize, develop and execute highly creative, actionable marketing projects.
Managing projects throughout the project life-cycle, liaising with client/key stakeholders, the Brand Services team and vendors
- Developing print and digital design deliverables that adhere to the firm brand guidelines and/or established design parameters
- Designing print collateral including brochures, newsletters and ads
- Creating graphics for event-related campaigns including email/print invitations, signage, design templates and graphics for blogs, webcasts and mini sites
- Creating high-end presentations and graphics in PPT
- Work with Senior Designer and Brand Manager in evaluating client requests, recommending most effective creative solutions and consulting through all stages of a project
Collaborate with various internal and external clients which include team members, lawyers, staff and third-party vendors
- Excellent client services, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment; efficiently develop highly creative solutions
- Keen eye for detail to ensure work is error free and of the highest quality
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
- Practical knowledge of production processes including digital printing and design for web graphics
- Required electronic portfolio or website link with application.