Red Oak Technology is seeking a Graphic Designer for our client located in Cupertino, CA or Austin, CA for a 6-month Contract position.
**Must be local candidate due to multiple onsite interviews**
The Team is looking for a midlevel graphic designer to help shape great conversations between our sales partners and our customers. The graphic designer will partner with instructional designers as well as art directors to create visual components for content that convey and enhance the training message, while maintaining our client s distinct style standards.
- 4+ years experience as a Graphic Designer or Visual Designer at a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing visual and technical solutions across multiple design challenges
- Friendly, flexible and open-minded able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, shifting gears from creative development to production, be open to feedback.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Pages, and other design tools.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- A deep understanding of the Apple design aesthetic.
- A passion for client, it s products, and its customers is a requirement.
- The person should be mastered at Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- After Effects would be a big plus
- We are also looking for someone that has strong illustration skill
- If they know iWork such as Keynotes and Pages that d be great too