We are looking for a graphic designer to take on a diverse role within our clients marketing team. This designer is responsible for initial concepts, concept expansion and execution of multiple types of marketing materials, both digital and print, with a heavy emphasis on images and graphics for use in social media. These projects could be as small as business cards or as large as a suite of sales materials or product catalog.
In this position you will be responsible for graphic design of the website and related properties like landing pages. The right designer will embrace the company brand style guide and use their talent to bring the brand to life within their direct sales and fundraising channels.
- Traffics work, setting their own schedule of priorities and daily work based on provided deadlines.
- Collaborates with product design on photography used in marketing.
- Collaborates with branding agency, when necessary.
- Works cross-functionally with IT on web design.
- Supports social media strategy with images and graphics.
- Executes monthly promotions.
- Creates sales tools for use by the field.
- Contributes to annual strategic planning process for marketing.
- 2-4 years’ experience as graphic designer, agency or in-house.
- Exceptional creativity and brand champion and steward.
- Demonstrated ability to design for print and digital media, including social media platforms.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and stakeholders
- Accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Nimble, able to work on short deadlines and with evolving priorities.
- Time management and organizational skills/able to meet deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred (work experience may also be acceptable)
Fluency in the following software is required:
- Adobe Creative Cloud software including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick Leave.
- AD&D and Life Insurance Coverage
- Salary DOE: $55,000 - $65,000
If you’re a fit for this Graphic Designer role, we'd love to hear from you!