* Minimum education requirement of a Bachelor's degree or at least five (5) years of technical job- related experience or equivalent
* Demonstrate good oral/written communication skills and organizational abilities.
* Excellent analytical skills and working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs are required.
* Must have experience creating/modifying graphics and photos using software tools such as: AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, SnagIT, Navisworks and other specialized graphic design software.
* Must gain a working level understating of CG-LIMS STIP.
Education: Bachelor's degree
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation gender identification, national origin religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.