For Immediate Consideration Please Send RESUME + PORTFOLIO to Gavan.Leatham@Creativegroup.com
• Ability to organize and manage a high volume of collateral under tight deadlines
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative
• Work with Art Director to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or
other similar offline graphics.
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team
• Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
• Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
• Experience in web marketing/web design with a knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
For immediate consideration email resume/portfolio to Gavan.Leatham@creativegroup.com
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.