VOLT’s client is looking for a Graphic Designer
This is an estimated 1 year + Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/
. Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Graphic Designer to work on Web and mobile app designs. Length of experience not as important as quality of work / portfolio. You'll be working with developers to build your designs, so experience with the designer-developer workflow is also preferred. Website /Web App / Native App Design - from understanding the problem to designing user experiences that delight, we’re looking for a graphic designer who can help elevate our designs to keep us at the forefront of design and branding. websites, web apps and native app designs.QUALIFICATIONS:
Please note the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Design portfolio required
- Must be highly proficient with interactive design technologies, specifically for web and mobile applications
- Expertise in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) required
- Knowledge in Premier Pro is a plus
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong understanding of file types and web optimization
- HTML/CSS experience is a plus
How to Apply
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt
has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career. Volt
has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt,
please visit: http://www.volt.com
and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.