Job Description Pure Integration
is looking for a Graphical User Interface (GUI) Programmer IV (Remote)
to design, implement, and deliver applications that will enhance the online experience of millions of users.Job Location
: Remote Role - Physical Location, Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract - contract through 12/31/2021 with good possibility of extension for 2022Work Authorization:
USCIT - We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2CResponsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support a graphical user interface for products and programs.
- Gather requirements, create specifications and develop code.
- Design and write code to support existing applications.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conduct analysis to determine integration needs.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Follow Agile Scrum process, working in sprints together with the rest of the team to deliver on time with technical quality.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area.
- 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for UI / Frontend development (i.e. C, C++ language programming, XMotif programming interfaces, and GUI API packages).
- Experience with many charting components (i.e. FusionCharts, Highcharts, Tableau, D3.js, Three.js) is a big plus!
- Expertise with ReactJS, TypeScript, Azure, GitHub.
- Experience with core web technologies HTML/JS/CSS, Typescript, Azure.
- Solid understanding of good UX/UI design.
- Able to render design and concepts to web specifications.
- Optimization of the applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Optimization of the applications for accessibility requirements.
- Understanding of current development trends in performance and SEO requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.