· Excellentleadership and influencing skills driving cross functional alignment. Ability to frame situations and make/drivedecisions
· StrongCross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptivecommunication style. Experience withleading daily operations of a technical/engineering team
· Strong technicaldepth & capability with PCI-Express peripherals and associated firmware anddrivers.
· Proactiveattitude to issue resolution and engagement with peer and global teams toquickly resolve issues.
· Aggressive managementof suppliers and technology partners to drive for quick resolution to customerissues. Understanding of and familiarity with the ODM development modeland contract manufacturing.
· Engineering/ComputerScience degree, preference for depth of knowledge in computer engineering.
· 10+ yearsindustry experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, wepromote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in whichthe company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving ourcommunities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations.The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energyconservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovationand believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life atDell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion fortechnology.
· When wesee something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Ourpeople demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningfulrelationships.
· Weinvest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursuea career that fulfills their potential.
· Ourteam members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them fortheir hard work.
Dell isan Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment ofAny Kind: Dell is committed to the principleof equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employeeswith a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employmentdecisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individualqualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national,social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental orsensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/orexpression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past orpresent military service, family medical history or genetic information, familyor parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations inthe locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination orharassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants ofall ages
"LIAM1" "DCAM1""MOAM1" "CBAM1"
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682