· Excellent leadership and influencing skills driving cross functional alignment. Ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions
· Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style. Experience with leading daily operations of a technical/engineering team
· Strong technical depth & capability with PCI-Express peripherals and associated firmware and drivers.
· Proactive attitude to issue resolution and engagement with peer and global teams to quickly resolve issues.
· Aggressive management of suppliers and technology partners to drive for quick resolution to customer issues. Understanding of and familiarity with the ODM development model and contract manufacturing.
· Engineering/Computer Science degree, preference for depth of knowledge in computer engineering.
· 10+ years industry experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1" "CBAM1"
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682