SR GreenPlum Administrator
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of GreenPlum databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equilvalent experience with 11 years of professional experience.
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102