SR GreenPlum Administrator
US Citizens and Green Cards only due to working on a Government contract
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of GreenPlum databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management
•Expert communications and interpersonal skills
•Expert administration of Greenplum databases
•In depth knowledge of the GreenPlum architecture
•Python Development experience
•Experience in performance monitoring, and capacity planning for GreenPlum
•Experience implementing automated methods and industry best practices for consistent installation and configuration of GreenPlum for all environments
•Experience working on Agile teams.
•Experience administering cloud solutions
•Hadoop distribution experience, such as Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, etc.
•Experience working with Maven/Liquibase.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with four years of hands on GreenPlum experience
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102