Job ID: 2214199 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for a Ground Systems Software Engineer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly. Job Description:
Qualifications Required Education:
- The candidate will perform Software Systems Engineering activities related to space systems ground segment acquisitions and related Operations & Maintenance (O&M) of those systems and their ground sites.
- The successful candidate will provide direct support for major program acquisitions and their related O&M contract. This includes: requirements definition, analysis and engineering, software system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, lifecycle cost analysis estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA), installation and test activities, and system acquisition/evaluation .
- In addition, will also e nsure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints The ground segment consists of ground command and control (C2) software and hardware and includes Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) and networks.
- This individual will provide primary support to the development branch and the procurement of the ground segment including coordination and monitoring software test activities.
- These activities leverage understanding of full life cycle system support from procurement to O&M, including system design and development through system test, delivery, installation, and sell-off.
- Particular focus for this position is on software system development, testing, analysis, and requirements verification related to the procurement of the ground subsystems. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI CI Poly Security Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.