Kraft Heinz, the company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic masterbrands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision: To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people. Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do: join us.
Our culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true: Our employees are our competitive advantage. As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Security Architect at Kraft Heinz will have the accountability of both envisioning and delivering the transformation of our IT Security program on a global scale. This position will define the future state architectural standards and principles required to consolidate and establish the necessary foundation for ongoing end user integration and growth.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Architecture / IT Security Strategy domain.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Applied knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, methods, and tools.
• Applied knowledge of enterprise application delivery mechanisms and requirements.
• Applied knowledge of Software development and standards
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and risks and apply required security controls to align with the risk.
• Previous large-scale M&A experience.
• Excellent time management, prioritization, communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills required.
• Knowledge of identity and authentication
• Understanding of Network and security control
• Establish Strategy, vision and company direction for all Security Solutions and Services.
• Reviewing and designing the security architecture of current IT projects.
• Responsible for secure integration within the confines of our current architecture
• Responsible for Strategy roadmaps to deliver new capabilities
• Responsible for ensuring security processes, escalation point, providing overall governance and reporting
• Ensure that appropriate security documentation exists, including standards, operational instructions, and solution templates.
• Develop strategy to optimize cost benefit of security and usability
• Conduct weekly architecture reviews
• Be the key contact point for Plant Engineering to ensure alignment with corporate strategies and solutions
• Communicate with stakeholders at all levels to inform them of architecture strategies, roadmaps, and progress against vision
• Recommend security architecture for applications hosted in public cloud
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity