***Successful Candidate MUST LIVE in New York City***
Group Manager of Software Quality Assurance
• Develop Corporate strategy for the QA Department
• Decide on tools, processes, and frameworks used by the QA department
• Develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles (Jenkins, VMWare)
• Lead, motivate, and develop a team of manual testers and QA automation engineers
• Manage 3rd party providers of onshore/offshore QA service providers
• Work closely with Quality Assurance Engineers, Software Engineers and Product Managers in an Agile environment to understand product requirements and functionalities
• Design test plans and test cases using test case management systems (qTest)
• Write and execute various types of test cases such as functional, integration, performance and UI
• Minimum 10 years of overall QA experience, including QA Automation.
• Minimum 5 years of QA Manual experience.
• Minimum 2 years of people/team leadership experience
• Prior experience in the medical field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required. MS preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on programming on Java or .NET platform using C#
• Knowledge of software development, design patterns, release process, test methodologies
• Exposure to test automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, CUITe, MSTest, Cucumber)
• Exposure to mobile test automation is highly preferable (Appium, Espresso, XCUITest)
• Familiar with Builds and Continuous Integration (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, MSBuilds)
• Experience working with ASP.NET (Web API, Web Forms, or MVC)
• Previous experience working with source control tools (GIT, TFS, or SVN)
• Exposure to building web services using WCF or Web API
• Experience with cross-platform testing of Desktop-Web-Mobile applications
• Experience with performance testing (JMeter).
• Hands-on expertise in using/maintaining different test automation frameworks, including Selenium WebDriver with Java
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development frameworks such as Cucumber (gherkin) Programming in languages including Java and Python
• Expert in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, and exposure to latest test frameworks
• Understanding of CI is must (CI tools, techniques, and enablement of automated tests using CI tools)
• Familiar with all aspects of modern SDLC
• Knowledge of XML/XSL/JSON/SOAP
• Ability to write SQL queries as well as stored procedures and perform back-end testing
• Excellent reporting skills
• Strong comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management including Agile Scrum
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem solving expertise
• Superior communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills