Founded in 2006, GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
We are looking to build out a new consumer lending team at GreenSky and need Growth Analyst capabilities as a critical function to this team. The Growth Analyst Manager will be the analytical firepower that drives our growth team and will work directly with our VP, Growth and other teams at GreenSky to define our analytics strategy. We are a data driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer!
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we can continue to learn from other's perspective, pursue empathy and always put our customer first.
* Translate data into actionable insights and business opportunities
* Monitor all stages of the customer acquisition funnel from awareness to transaction, measure performance across all growth channels, and create models to drive key marketing, product, and business decisions
* Dig into various data sets to understand the customer path; use findings to inform A/B test prioritization
* Work to refine our attribution modeling for online and offline marketing channels, evaluating the performance of all campaigns and uncovering opportunities to improve customer acquisition
* Work with our Data Analytics team to define key data requirements and build robust reporting to answer key customer, marketing, and business strategy questions
* Mine and synthesize internal and external data from disparate sources
* Innovate, build and execute creative solutions to complex problems spanning the entirety of the business
* Communicate findings and recommendations across departments and to executive leadership.
* Recommend budget allocations based on analytics and KPI reports
* Conduct analysis to explain approval rate and funding rate trends
* Report on key credit and loan performance metrics
* Run and modify assumptions for valuations model
Experience and Skills:
* Has 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
* Is an expert in pulling data from multiple sources - Excel, SQL and web analytics tools / platforms (Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager)
* Has a good analytics "toolbox" - whether it's Excel, Python, R or something else entirely - you should be used to analyzing business data sets and building reports
* Has experience with attribution platforms (Convertro, Adometry, VisualIQ)
* Is familiar with digital acquisition channels
* Bonus points for experience with dashboard/BI tools (Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy) and statistical packages (R, SAS, etc.)
* Knowledge of tracking technologies and ability to identify what can/should/must be tracked to evaluate initial performance as quickly and accurately as possible
* Is a highly motivated self-starter
* Is flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
* Experience in financial services and/or financial technologies highly preferred
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: May 15, 2018
Years of Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Starting Date: ASAP