* Execute on account-based marketing initiatives across email and digital channels to achieve business goals.
* Work with marketing and sales teams to identify, research, and compose lists to target for multi-touch campaigns using various data sources.
* Support ABM strategy through list-building, account profiling, and extensive target persona research.
* Collaborate with sales, operations, product, creative, and content teams to design and optimize campaigns.
* Work with larger marketing team to experiment new ways of acquiring customers.
* Constantly test campaign creative to increase engagement while keeping CPA?s as low as possible.
* Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI with each ABM campaign, continually refining and optimizing ABM efforts based on both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative feedback from sales.
* Respond to ad hoc requests on performance of campaigns when needed.
* Conduct complete post-campaign evaluation and reporting to read out on results highlighting both strengths, potential weaknesses and lessons learned.
* Stay current on account-based marketing best practices.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
* 2+ years? experience in a growth marketing, ABM, marketing automation, or demand generation role.
* Knowledge of marketing and sales automation systems (Pardot, Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.).
* Strong HTML skills.
* Hands-on experience of HTML, coding for email design, email delivery, and cross device, mail client, and browser rendering a plus.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communications skills and a team player.
* Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
BtoB - Business to Business, CRM Marketing, Email Marketing, Email Design, HTML - HyperText Markup Language
Department: Mktg/Comm Specialist