This growing organization has earned Forbes' "America's Best Small Companies" list for almost a decade and has become a Global powerhouse! The company operates like a start up and moves very fast with outstanding technology. The IT group has grown by 300% over the last three years and provides the platform for both technical growth and career advancement. The company is technology driven and is constantly evaluating and adding new tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with teammates, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Experience with Multi-threading is a must for this position
- Ability to work on real-time web applications.
- Expert software development experience with Java based applications.
- Strong experience with Spring Boot, MVC and other Spring modules.
- Experience with Core Java and multithreaded programming.
- Experience with writing Unit tests using JUnit and mocking frameworks
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with ibatis, hibernate.
- Experience with JMS and messaging systems.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and tools
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier systems
- Innovative drive and experience coupled with quick mastery of new technology, language, or development environment
- Be naturally curious, and able to thrive in a client-focused environment.
- Able to understand and communicate how certain technologies work AND why
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.