Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer (Integrator/Configurator)
Location: Boston, MA or Portsmouth, NH
- Min. 3 year experience with Guidewire ClaimCenter development and customization
- Background experience with Java 8, JEE, XML, Web Services, SQL
- Metadata Configuration of Rules (including UI Validation).
- Integration with External Systems, using GOSU scripting and Guidewire Platform supported integration techniques.
- Implementation of Rules (including UI Validation) using GOSU scripting.
- Certification (Preferred)
- Experience being part of Agile teams
- Participate in user story walk through discussions
- Study the business requirements provided in the functional specification documents or other requirements artifacts and identify the optimal solution for implementation
- Analyze the requirements for implementing them using Guidewire either by using Out-of-the-Box solutions in Guidewire platform or providing custom solutions Development Skills
- Participate in business solution workshops and provides inputs from a configuration & Integration standpoint
- Design, develop code, unit tests code, document and deploy code
- Build, unit test the integration & configuration changes
- Share technical inputs on the dependencies with other integration & Configuration work streams
- Prepare the technical documentation for code and design changes, completing Guidewire integration & Configuration changes
Global Resource Management Inc.